crossword courseCrosswords are fun
crossword coursesHappy crossword course students
crossword tutorsCrossword courses for success
Crossword Tutors are Driving a Revolution
Ever wondered how cryptic crosswords work? Want to improve your memory, communication, creative writing, and problem solving skills?
Book a place on our How to Solve Cryptic Crosswords workshop for a skill that will change your life!
- Places running out at our Autumn workshops - snap up yours now!
- Bristol success on September 27th, thanks @folkhouse for another great day of workshops!
- Crossword Tutors are delighted to be working with the London Writer's Café! London's most open, friendly and relaxed writers group meet regularly for contructive critique of in-progress fiction masterpieces! Cryptic crossword solving and creative writing and mutually beneficial and we hope this is the beginning of a fruitful partnership! Contact LWC here
- Crossword Tutors books 10 more London dates for Autumn 2014!
- Crossword Clubs launched in Bristol, London, Reading and Basingstoke - get involved!
- A busy Spring for Crossword Tutors - courses in London, Reading, Basingstoke, Bristol, Slough, and Twickenham, phew!
- Success for Crossword Tutors at Reading library - two full workshops in September and October, and another two booked for February 2014.
- Newbury library, Slough library, Basingstoke library booking now for January - March.
- Crossword Tutors are finally coming to London! Book now for Swiss Cottage (North), and watch this space for Twickenham (South West)! Click here for more details or get in touch for details of how to book
- "Crossword Club" is launched! Get involved!
Crossword Tutors are coming to the Thames Valley! Dates booked for Reading and Basingstoke in September and October 2013!
Crossword Tutors are coming to Scotland! Dates soon to be announced - register your interest via the 'Contact Us' page, and we'll keep you updated with courses coming to a venue near you!
Thanks to Flora Aldridge for the review of Crossword Tutors fast-paced How to Solve evening in Brighton in March 2013! Read the review here